Gluten Free King Arthur Muffin Mix
6 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
3 Tablespoon Collagen Protein Powder
1.5 Tablespoon (1 scoop) Vega Vanilla Protein Powder
2 Tablespoon Flax Meal
3 Organic Eggs
1 Rolo per Muffin
1 Teaspoon Nutella per Muffin
Toppings: Cocoa & Powdered Sugar
Makes 15 Muffins
- In a glass bowl add the dry ingredients:
– Muffin Mix
– Vega Vanilla Protein Powder
– Collagen Protein Powder (Grass Fed)
– Organic Flax Meal
2. In a separate bowl:
– Melt the Coconut Oil ( about 40 seconds in the microwave )
– Quickly Whisk Coconut Milk into melted Coconut Oil
– Add/Whisk Eggs in immediately until completely mixed together
– Room Temperature is ideal so the Coconut Oil stays melted!
3. Combine wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl.
-Make a hole in the center of the dry mix and pour the wet ingredients in while whisking to blend.
– Take 1 mashed Banana and mix it in completely
– Grease a 12-muffin tin with Coconut Oil Spray
– Fill each 1/3 with batter
– Add 1 Rolo to each muffin
– Add 1 Teaspoon Nutella (or more if you love Nutella like we do!)
– Add more batter to fill just below rim
4. Sprinkle toppings on before baking.
5. Let muffin pan rest for 15 minutes before baking
6. Bake for 18 minutes in a 350 degree preheated oven
– Check occasionally to ensure the tops do not brown too much
7. Remove from oven and cool for 15-20 minutes before placing muffins on a cookie rack