Gluten Free King Arthur Muffin Mix
6 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
3 Tablespoon Collagen Protein Powder
1.5 Tablespoon (1 scoop) Vega Vanilla Protein Powder
2 Tablespoon Flax Meal
3 Organic Eggs
4-6 Mini Peanut Butter Cup per Muffin (we like the kind at Trader Joes… the teeny tiny ones similar to chocolate chips in size)
Toppings: Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- In a glass bowl add the dry ingredients:
– Muffin Mix
– Vega Vanilla Protein Powder
– Collagen Protein Powder (Grass Fed)
– Organic Flax Meal
2. In a separate bowl:
– Melt the Coconut Oil ( about 40 seconds in the microwave )
– Quickly Whisk Coconut Milk into melted Coconut Oil
– Add/Whisk Eggs in immediately until completely mixed together
– Room Temperature is ideal so the Coconut Oil stays melted!
3. Combine wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl.
-Make a hole in the center of the dry mix and pour the wet ingredients in while whisking to blend.
– Take 1 mashed Banana and mix it in completely
– Grease a 12-muffin tin with Coconut Oil Spray
– Fill each 1/3 with batter
– Add 4-6 Mini Peanut Butter Cup to each 1/2 filled muffin
– Add more batter to fill just below rim
4. Sprinkle PB cup toppings on before baking.
5. Let muffin pan rest for 15 minutes before baking
6. Bake for 18 minutes in a 350 degree preheated oven ( Check occasionally to ensure the tops don’t brown too much )
7. Remove from oven and cool for 15-20 minutes before placing muffins on a cookie rack